mandag 14. september 2015

Lol coaching

BufretOversett denne sidenCoaching for League of Legends; find both free and paid coaches. Search by lesson time, role, champion, language, server, solo queue rating, experience, and . Our coaches work by analyzing your gameplay to be able to show you your mistakes, and explain .

Silver player experiencing mental blocks when really trying to improve. Looking for coaching assistance (self.LoLCoaching). Booking League of Legends lessons online: the best coaches at your service to help you improve! If you want a coach who can give you personal tips and advice about your own game, here are some sites you can turn to for League of .

I've been coaching players for about a year now. I can do vod reviews, live demos, and mechanical demonstrations. I am a Diamond Jungle main giving out free coaching on every role. I'm more than happy to coach anyone from Bronze to Platinum. The Tips Tricks boards is for anyone wanting to improve at League of Legends.


The students have asked me if I could take on a coaching role with them. I definitely would love to help, but I am just a silver level player.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.

Populære innlegg