søndag 19. februar 2017

Make new gmail

Most of us have multiple uses for Gmail: maybe you have one account you. The great news is it's easy to do this! I bought a second hand mobile but I don't know his gmail and password.

I can't open my and playstore so I want to make a new gmail . Follow these step-by-step instructions to create a Gmail account. How to Create a New Folder in Gmail. Gå til Creating a New Gmail Address on Desktop - Creating a New Gmail Address on Desktop.

You can create new Labels by clicking the Labels tab in the Settings menu. Gmail has several labels created automatically, including System labels, Categories, . You will also need to choose a name for your new Gmail address. Once you create an account, you'll be able to start adding contacts and adjusting your mail .

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.

Populære innlegg