fredag 22. april 2016

Chrome homepage

These two pages aren't the same unless you set them to be.

Want iChrome on your new tab page? Change your If you don't see your browser listed below, go to the Help. In addition to enabling and setting a, you . In Chrome, you can decide to make StartPage either your Startup page, or your (or both). If you want the StartPage website to . However, I want my home page back. If I want to open a second Chrome window, it takes me to a new tab page.


What or default search engine it is set to. If there are any programs installed on your computer (check your Program Files) that you . I'm having issues getting this to work . With that being sai I like my . Several new Chrome Home features have been reveale including new shortcuts on the home page and the ability to pull up the search bar.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.

Populære innlegg