fredag 1. juli 2016

Seagate barracuda 3tb

Seagate Barracuda ST3000DM0er en S-ATA disk på hele tre terabyte eller omtrent 30GB. Modellen har en rotasjonshastighet på 72runder per minutt .

Se beste pris på Seagate Desktop HDD 3TB. BarraCuda leads the industry with the highest capacities for desktops and mobile computers. With drives available up to TB, the BarraCuda portfolio is a great .

Internal Hard Drive Kit Retail Packaging with fast shipping and . Buy from Scan - 3TB Seagate ST3000DM0Barracuda, 3. I know people are going to start flaming at me saying I need an SS but I don't have one in this build because I was really focused on value for gaming and . The Barracuda Green was a rebrand of Seagate's Barracuda LP,. Seagate sent along a new 3TB Barracuda for us to put through the paces.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.

Populære innlegg