tirsdag 26. januar 2016

System32 drivers pci sys

I lost the original setup c does anyone have any ideas on how I can repair this? Software ProblemsBufretOversett denne siden10. Windows XPBufretLignendeOversett denne siden9.

You can attempt to repair this file by starting Windows Setup using the original Setup CD-ROM. Missing or corrupt system driver pci. This is the error that comes up on the screen and advises me to try using my WINDOWS set up .

You can attempt to repair this file by starting Windows Setup using the original setup cd-rom. Hello, I have this problem with my computer. Is there a easy way to repair the computer without erasing everything on . I am looking at a friends laptop at the mo.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.

Populære innlegg