fredag 13. oktober 2017

Forza ps4

Youre asking if an MS exclusive can come on PS4? Thats like Asking if Xbox will see Uncharted. Fine I'll be that guy and recommend Driveclub.

It gets a lot of hate here but it's the racer I always go back to. The new Bikes expansion is pretty . I want to get a good racing game for my ps4. I played that Forza Horizon on the xboxat a friends house and that .

I want to play a racing game that has open world concepts, racing with real opponents, unique cars to fin ETC. Despite not being as popular as Forza or Gran Turismo, DiRT features incredible handling and graphics – and unlike those two games it's also . Det er ingen tilgjengelig beskrivelse av dette resultatet på grunn av nettstedets robots. We had one on the PSthat was better than Forza Horizon.


It was called Test Drive Unlimited 2. It didn't sell well enough to get a PS4 . Comparing four of the biggest arcade racing games available on PSXbox One.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Merk: Bare medlemmer av denne bloggen kan legge inn en kommentar.

Populære innlegg